1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
Why did they have to have to ask such an anxiety-provoking question first? I don’t know, I just read a bunch all at once and read through the one that sticks out the most.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
I quit if I see that the plot is going nowhere. Half the time, it ends just as I imagine it would. I spare myself the nonsense and give up. There are other precious books to be read; can’t waste my time with one that is driving me nuts. *cough* The Upside of Unrequited *cough*
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
Bring out the coffee! Get those night lights ready! EVERYONE SHUT UP! It’s time to get serious…
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I read through them while I silently criticize the author in my head over and over again for such a poor taste in covers.
5. Everyone and their mother love a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
Hellooooooo Goodreads reviewers!
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I’m not crying….
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
Most likely… but hey, another excuse to READ!
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
“I’m reading that one right now… oh and those 10 other ones you’ve requested to read too”
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
Pretend they’re library books…
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
‘Treat Yo Self!” -Me to Me.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
Copy and share your answers on your blog!
Thanks for droppin’ by!